- Spinal deformity surgery: idiopathic scoliosis, congenital scoliosis, neuromuscular scoliosis, kyphotic deformities.
- Degenerative diseases of the spine (degenerative disc disease, spondylolisthesis, spinal canal stenosis)
- Spinal trauma
- Inflammatory spinal disease (spondylitis, discitis of various etiology)
- Spinal tumors (primary tumors, metastases)
- Minimally invasive spinal interventions (vertebroplasy, nucleoplasty, radiofrequency ablation)
- Thoracoplasty (pectusexcavatum, keeled chest, rib humps)
- Consulting patients with acute and chronic spinal cord injury